Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How do I travel to Faroe Islands?
- A: You can travel by sea or air. Visit Smyril Line if you want to go by sea. Or Atlantic Airways
- Q: Possible to be more then 6 persons?
- A: The house has 4 beds. There is two floor mattresses available if you are more then 4 pers. So maximum is 6 pers.
- Q: Cleaning included?
- A: Cleaning is DKK 650,- which we add to the total price.
- Q: Possible to use bus?
- A: Yes its easy to use bus from and to Leynar.
- High Season: DKK 1695,- pr. night
- Low Season: DKK 1295,- pr. night
- If ONLY one day has been booked, its DKK 2.000,- for that night
- Seventh night free.
- Cleaning: DKK 650,- (Will always be added to total price)
- Bed linnen: DKK 100,- pr. pers. (Optional)
- Towel: DKK 50,- pr. pers. (Optional)
- Hot Tub one day: DKK 500,- (Optional, more information down below)
- Hot Tub when its ordered more then one day: DKK 350,- pr. day after the first day.
- High Season is May – September
- Low Season is October – April.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- We will need an deposit on DKK 2000,- with the total amount. Deposit will be transfer back around 2 days after departure (if everything is in same shape).
Our hot tub is designed for your comfort. Enjoy a lovely hot soak in the open air together with family or friends, while you listen to the sound of the crackling wood fire together with the relaxing sound of the ocean.
If you need more information, you can contact us by email: leynar (at) leynar.net